(Contains 1 mp3 recording delivered immediately to your email) $20.00
If you are a pet business owner interested in increasing your business and expanding your opportunities through relationships, this recording is for you. Through listening to this recording you will learn how to develop an effective and powerful online social networking strategy with LinkedIn.
LinkedIn is a place to find like-minded professionals, pet owners, other businesses, and opportunity. It’s a place where you can be found as well! Boasting more than 40 million users, LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional network. It literally puts networking at your fingertips, so that you can connect with trusted colleagues throughout the world. And, because of the unique tools offered by LinkedIn you’re able to streamline your search process when looking for business leads, potential pet sitting clients, or collaborators.
Whether you’re interested in finding employees for your pet business, getting the word out about your dog training, pet grooming or doggy day care business, or simply enlarging your own personal network, LinkedIn is a powerful tool you can’t afford to ignore. Individuals and well known companies such as Microsoft, Coca-Cola, General Mills and others use LinkedIn on a daily basis as an crucial part of their overall networking strategy…and it’s working! Isn’t it time you and your pet business get connected on LinkedIn?
This 70-minute recording will teach you:
- How you can use LinkedIn to grow your pet business
- Tips on how to use LinkedIn to drive traffic to your website
- Why you and your pet care business need to be on LinkedIn
- How to establish yourself as an expert pet business owner
- How to create a powerful LinkedIn bio that will attract attention
- What to include in your headline, summary, and job descriptions
- How to effectively use the advanced features of LinkedIn
- What recommendations are, how to ask for one, and who to recommend
- Why discussion groups are so important for pet business owners
- SPECIAL BONUS: LinkedIn Tips and Tools list to get you started after the class
You will walk away with:
- An understanding of LinkedIn and why you should use it
- A set of best practices and tips to get you started and keep moving
- An understanding of how LinkedIn fits into your networking and business strategy.
Join Kristin Morrison, founder of the Six-Figure Pet Sitting Academy™ as she interviews Therese Kopiwoda. Therese has the knowledge and experience to teach you how to use social media to get your business noticed by potential clients and customers. She has used social media tools to turn her online business, PetsitUSA, into a nationally recognized source for pet sitters and pet owners alike. In addition to her own use of social media and social networking, Therese works with individuals and small business owners to help them harness the power of social media to improve their own online presence.
This recording is over an hour in length and will be emailed to you in mp3 format and is available for immediate download and immediate listening on your computer NOW. You can also burn this mp3 recording onto a CD so you can listen and learn while you are driving to a pet sitting or dog walking job! Order the LinkedIn for Pet Business Owners Recording today and have your LinkedIn questions answered immediately!