Prosperous Pet Business Podcast
Coaching and Recording Agreement
Please review the following document. By filling out the application and clicking the submit button to apply to be on the podcast, You, the podcast coaching guest, the Prosperous Pet Business Podcast, and podcast host/coach Kristin Morrison are agreeing to the terms and conditions set forth below:
- You agree to participate as a Coaching Client for one session consisting of a recorded 30–45-minute video and audio call, which will be conducted via audio and video using Zoom or Riverside FM podcast platform.
- You agree the interview will be recorded by Kristin Morrison and her production team and you hereby expressly consent to such recording.
- Kristin Morrison and the Prosperous Pet Business Podcast agrees to provide the back-end coordination and production for this event including conference call lines, recording equipment, etc.
- Kristin Morrison and the Prosperous Pet Business Podcast make no guarantees as to the outcome of your coaching session, the Prosperous Pet Business Podcast and/or your participation therein, though the intention is to benefit all involved.
- You agree to do the interview in exchange solely for the potential knowledge to help you and your business, and without monetary or other compensation of any kind.
- You agree not to request compensation from the Podcast or Kristin Morrison in connection with your services hereunder.
- The information that you share during your coaching session is, and will remain, solely yours, provided that Kristin Morrison and Prosperous Pet Business Podcast (collectively, the “Podcast Organizer”) will own the audio and video recordings and transcripts of the interview (the “Interview Materials”), including all copyright and other intellectual property rights therein, and to the extent that any such rights vest in you, you hereby assign and will assign any and all such rights to the Podcast Organizer;
- The Podcast Organizer may modify, repurpose, resell, and reuse the Interview Materials in any manner, indefinitely and without compensation to you, and you hereby grant a perpetual, royalty-free, fully paid, worldwide license to the Podcast Organizer to do so;
- You will be provided with a recording of your coaching session if you would like one.
- The Podcast Organizer hereby grants you a perpetual, royalty-free, fully paid, worldwide license to repurpose, resell, and reuse the Interview Materials of your interview. In connection with any such usage you will identify Kristin Morrison as the interviewer and provide a link to our website: www.ProsperousPetBusiness.com
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Kristin Morrison and Prosperous Pet Business Podcast, including their successors and assigns, harmless from and against all claims, suits, proceedings, losses, costs, liabilities, damages and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) arising out of any claim that your participation in the Conference or any materials or information that you provide during the interview (i) infringes or misappropriates any copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent, right of publicity or other intellectual property right, or (ii) otherwise violates any person’s rights or any law, rule or regulation.