Wondering how you should be communicating with—and marketing to—your clients during these transformative times?
Join marketing maven and host of the Small Business Revolution, Amanda Brinkman, as she outlines actionable communication and marketing strategies to help your pet business weather the Covid-19 storm and keep your customers informed.
In this powerful webinar, you’ll learn:
- Why communicating with customers consistently and authentically is more important than ever
- How to pivot your business model to adapt to a changing marketplace
- How changes to your business model can help benefit your community and your business
- Ways to market your business, across channels, to let customers know how you’re responding to the pandemic, and how they can engage with your business
- Strategies to communicate with customers as your business continues to evolve
After the webinar, you’ll walk away with:
- An understanding of why communicating with customers consistently and authentically is more important than ever, and how to do so
- Ideas around pivoting your business model to adapt to a changing marketplace
- Thought-provoking questions to ask yourself around how your business model can help benefit both your community and your business
- And so much more!
This webinar recording is 75-minutes in length and will be emailed to you immediately upon order and for immediate listening on your computer NOW.
Order the How to Communicate With Clients During An Economic Downturn Webinar Recording and get clarity on how to communicate and marketing to your clients during this time of COVID-19.
“Covid-19 put me in a downward spin emotionally and I lost focus completely. Not only did the 30-Day Pet Sitting and Dog Walking Challenge put me back on track, it opened my eyes on what exactly to do to build this business effectively and in a super professional way.”
— Cynthia Narcisi
Mindful Cat Care