Want to feel confident and successful…
With a constant flow of new customers?
Facebook ads are one of the most powerful marketing tools you can use today to gain new clients online quickly and easily for your pet business!
This Facebook Ads Webinar is perfect if you…
- Struggle with bringing in a steady stream of new customers
- Want to make more revenue each month
- Ready to explore new ways to of marketing to grow your business
Julie Ostrand is a Facebook Marketing Expert and she will be hosting this Facebook Marketing webinar. She understands how easy it is to worry about not having enough customers and clients.
We know you are doing the best you can to keep your company growing and profitable…and that can sometimes be tough – but Facebook marketing can help!
When you use Facebook ads correctly, you can effortlessly get local clients in your city and neighborhood (even if they have never heard of you before).
In fact, every day you could have a steady flow of leads…from your ideal clients!
The truth is, your clients are already on Facebook, and they WANT you to find them. You have a very valuable service they need.
If you are ready to tap into the power of Facebook advertising to gain new clients for your pet sitting, dog walking, dog training, pet grooming or doggy day care business, you won’t want to miss this information-packed webinar.
Julie Ostrand from Woohoo Agency is leading this empowering webinar. Teaching business owners how to use Facebook Ads is her Superpower! With over 15 years in the marketing industry (and a background in web development, graphic design and copywriting) she runs an advertising agency that is laser-focused specifically on Facebook Ads.
Her intimate knowledge of how Facebook actually works can make your business wildly successful by funneling a large volume of qualified “ideal customer” leads to your business every single day.
You will walk away from this webinar feeling confident and empowered to start marketing your business on Facebook right away.
By Attending This Webinar You Will Learn:
- THE PERFECT OFFER: Julie will share the secret to creating the “perfect” offer that will grab attention
- THE RIGHT AUDIENCES: How to set up the right audiences in Facebook the first time
- START-TO-FINISH: How to set up a Facebook Ad in 30 minutes or less
- INSIDE SCOOP: What’s new with Facebook this year (Julie has insider knowledge and will give you behind-the-scenes tips your competitors don’t know about)
- LANDING PAGES THAT CONVERT: How to create a page on your current web site that actually get you new customers
You Will Walk Away From This Webinar With:
- A clear picture of how Facebook Ads work and the 5 keys to creating powerful ads for your pet business
- The mystery of the “Facebook pixel” unlocked…and why this tiny bit of code that goes on your website can transform your business
- Insider knowledge on the number one biggest mistake you can make with Facebook Ads and how to avoid it
- 3 easy settings you can use in your Facebook ads to get better results quickly
- Simple, effective techniques to make your Facebook ads perform better than you ever thought possible
- Advanced techniques to help you reap even more clients from Facebook ads
- The “Essential Facebook Ads Tips and Tools” Booklet
Details and FAQ about the Webinar:
Time: 5:00pm Pacific / 8:00pm Eastern
How long is this webinar? 75-90 minutes
How much: $20 (register by December 9) / $30 (register December 10 or later)
How does class take place? Via Zoom webinar. You’ll experience an interactive PowerPoint visual presentation and live video of Julie showing you the back end of Facebook via your computer. You’ll learn a lot and have a great time with pet business owners from all over the world who will be attending the webinar. (There will be attendees from Canada, United States, Australia, UK, and many other parts of the world.) You will love it!
Can you send me the recording if I can’t attend the live webinar? Absolutely! All attendees will receive a recording of the webinar the day after the webinar date. You’ll have 90 days to watch, listen and learn from the webinar recording. You’ll also receive the “Essential Facebook Ads Tips and Tools” booklet to guide you after the webinar.
Will there be space on this webinar if I wait to sign up a few days before the webinar date? Perhaps not! There are only a certain number of spots for this special webinar (we are using Zoom for this webinar and are anticipating a large number of attendees) so this webinar is on a first-come, first-served basis. If you are ready to achieve your pet business marketing goals and get a lot of clients, we recommend you commit to your business now and sign up today to reserve your spot.
I can’t make it on the particular day that it is currently scheduled. Will you be offering this class on another night? At this time, we aren’t currently offering this webinar again for at least the next 12 months. We’ll send an announcement of new classes via our e-newsletter or you can check back on the website to see new classes that are posted monthly.
What if I won’t be home the day the class is happening? No problem! You can watch and listen from wherever you may be. All you need is a smart phone. You don’t even have to be in a quiet location because you will be muted during the webinar. Also, everyone who signs up will also receive the recording the day after the live webinar so you’ll be able to watch, listen and learn as many times as you like in the next 90 days.
I’m tired of being on the computer. Why should I do this webinar? I hear you. Many of our webinar attendees learn best from the comfort of their bed with their laptop or with their feet up while relaxing in a comfy chair. You’re welcome to do that too! And again, if you and your brain are really fried the day of the live webinar, no worries because you will have access to the recording for 90 days, so you can watch at a time where you feel receptive and ready to take in this valuable information.
Is this class for all types of pet business owners? Yes. This webinar is for ALL pet business owners (pet sitters, dog walkers, dog trainers, dog day care owners, dog groomers, etc.) who want gain clients easily and effortlessly from Facebook in order to rapidly grow their pet business. We often have many webinar attendees on this webinar who don’t have pet businesses. It’s for any kind of business owner, though the focus will be on pet business.
Okay, this sounds great! How do I sign up? It’s easy! Just click the registration button below to sign up. Voila!