If you haven’t had a day off in weeks, months (or even years?) in your pet sitting or dog walking business then it is time to hire a manager to help you run your business.
Having time off is a necessity, not a luxury. We need it. Our souls need it. Our friends and family need us to take time off so we can just be ourselves and not business owners for a while.
But here’s the thing: if you are like most pet sitting business owners then you probably think it’s nearly impossible to find a manager to take the reins of your company so you can take time off.
If the idea of having a manager sounds even a little appealing but the thought of hiring and training this person feels overwhelming and daunting, then this webinar is for you.
Coach Kristin hired and trained her pet sitting managers to run her business while she took 4 months off in 2010 to travel the world (while her managers ran her pet sitting business) and in 2011, Kristin took 8 months off to do it all again!
When she wasn‘t traveling her managers ran her business the majority of the time. Kristin worked 2 or 3 days a week in her pet sitting busines –about 10-15 hours a day.
What is your vision for your pet sitting business? Even if you don’t want to travel the world, perhaps you want more time to spend with your family or take a vacation now and then.
If your long-term vision for your business includes earning money while you sleep, play and enjoy life then you won’t want to miss this webinar. You can create the kind of life you want to create. This webinar recording will show you how.
By watching this webinar recording you will learn:
- What absolutely needs to happen to hire the best manager possible
- Step-by-step hiring and training tips: from thinking about hiring a manager to actually training that person
- Proven systems that will help you and your manager work well together and stay organized
- What you absolutely need before you can hire a manager
- The ideal amount of time to train your manager before you step away from the business for short or long stretches of time
- Why finding your manager from this particular applicant pool will increase the likelihood of them being an excellent manager
- What increases the likelihood of your manager staying with you for years
- Why focusing on getting ready to hire a manager now is so powerful – even if you don’t want to hire a manager for a few years from now
- And more!
This webinar recording is over an hour in length and the replay link will be emailed to you for immediate viewing and listening on your computer NOW.
Order the How to Hire and Train Your Right Pet Sitting Manager recording today and begin the process right now to prepare to hire someone to help so you can begin to take time off!
To add more items to your cart, simply go back to the Products for Pet Business Owners page.