Class description: Maximizing your use of LinkedIn for your pet business can set your sales on fire!
Sadly, many business owners struggle to take full advantage of what this social media platform offers. This LinkedIn webinar created just for pet business owners will help you!
LinkedIn has emerged as the leading professional social media platform in the world. According to the social media giant itself, LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional network, with 706+ million users in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
In this webinar, we’ll teach you exactly how to use proven and tested strategies to get you real results with your ideal local clients.
LinkedIn’s laser-beam business focus is the ultimate key for you to efficiently and effectively connect with your exact prospects!
You may have tried using LinkedIn to gain clients and got nowhere and you may be wondering, “Why isn’t LinkedIn working for me?” Well, this webinar will tell you why it’s not working for you now and EXACTLY what you can do about it to build your pet business and boost your brand.
Tap into the power of LinkedIn to build your business for your pet sitting, dog walking, dog training, pet grooming, or doggy daycare business. Register today!
The webinar is presented by Chris Raulf, an internationally recognized digital marketing expert and a LinkedIn aficionado. Chris has written several articles about LinkedIn for Social Media Examiner. He frequently speaks about LinkedIn at conferences worldwide, and he hosts digital marketing workshops in the Denver area and online. Besides implementing LinkedIn strategies for his customers, Chris trains students on how to maximize LinkedIn as a lead generation and sales tool.
In this interactive and hands-on webinar, you’ll learn a ton of must-know LinkedIn strategies, including:
- First Impressions Matter: Everything starts with your personal LinkedIn profile. We’ll discuss how to “dress for success” when it comes to online presentation and how to draw prospects to you
- Prospecting: Learn how to use LinkedIn to find, connect, and establish rapport with your target customers
- Business Branding: Start to maximizing your free LinkedIn company page and LinkedIn Showcase pages
- Success Strategies: Learn how to create and manage your own free LinkedIn group and identify and join existing LinkedIn groups that are packed with potential clients
- Top LinkedIn Content Marketing Strategies: We’ll share tips and real examples on how to stand out of the crowd using free posts, the LinkedIn publishing platform, and how to encourage your employees and team members to get massive exposure
- Third-Party Tools to Support Your LinkedIn Efforts: You’ll learn about some must-know tools that will amplify your LinkedIn success
There will be time for Q & A to ensure that you understand precisely how to maximize LinkedIn for your pet sitting, dog walking, dog training, pet grooming, or doggy daycare business.
You Will Walk Away From This Webinar With:
- A focused understanding of how LinkedIn benefits your business
- The insider trick that will make your company “findable” on the world’s largest business network and in Google
- Advanced techniques to stand out from your competition
- Simple setting changes to ensure that you get better results instantly
- Free approaches and third-party tools to help you avoid premium prices
Can’t make the live webinar? All who sign up will also receive the webinar recording so you can watch, listen and learn for 90 days after live webinar date.
Details and FAQ about the Webinar
Time: 5:00pm PST / 8:00pm EST
Amount of Time: 75-90 minutes
How much: $20 (register by October 24) / $30 (register October 25 or later)
Can’t make the webinar date? No problem! All who sign up will receive the webinar recording the day after the live webinar, along with the LinkedIn for Pet Business Owners Tips and Tools booklet.
How does class take place? Via Zoom webinar. You’ll experience an interactive PowerPoint visual presentation and live video of Chris showing you the back end of LinkedIn via your computer. You’ll learn a lot and have a great time with pet business owners from all over the world who will be attending the webinar. (There will be attendees from Canada, United States, Australia, UK, and many other parts of the world.) You will love it!
Can you send me the recording if I can’t attend the live webinar? Absolutely! All attendees will receive a recording of the webinar the day after the webinar date. You’ll have 90 days to watch, listen and learn from the webinar recording. You’ll also receive the “LinkedIn for Pet Business Owners Tips and Tools” booklet to guide you after the webinar.
Will there be space on this webinar if I wait to sign up a few days before the webinar date? Perhaps not! There are only a certain number of spots for this special webinar (we are using Zoom for this webinar and are anticipating a large number of attendees) so this webinar is on a first-come, first-served basis. If you are ready to achieve your pet business marketing goals and get a lot of clients, we recommend you commit to your business now and sign up today to reserve your spot.
I can’t make it on the particular day that it is currently scheduled. Will you be offering this class on another night? We won’t be offering this webinar again until next year. We’ll send an announcement of new webinars via our e-newsletter or you can check back regularly on the website to see the new classes that are posted monthly.
What if I can’t make the webinar date? No problem! All who sign up will also receive the webinar recording the day after the live webinar.
I’m tired of being on the computer. Why should I do this webinar? I hear you. Many of our webinar attendees learn best from the comfort of their bed with their laptop or with their feet up while relaxing in a comfy chair. You’re welcome to do that too! And again, if you and your brain are really fried the day of the live webinar, no worries because you will have access to the recording for 90 days, so you can watch at a time where you feel receptive and ready to take in this valuable information.
Is this class for all types of pet business owners? Yes. This webinar is for ALL pet business owners (pet sitters, dog walkers, dog trainers, dog day care owners, dog groomers, etc.) who want gain clients easily and effortlessly from LinkedIn in order to rapidly grow their pet business.
Okay, this sounds great! How do I sign up? It’s easy! Just click the registration button below to sign up.