The podcast is 100 today!
To celebrate this special 100th episode, I invited the pet business owners I coached on the last 7 episodes to be on the podcast.
Today you’ll hear 5 of those 7 pet business owners share what actions they took after they got coached by me on the podcast and where they are at now in their businesses and personal lives. (The two who couldn’t make it for today’s episode really wanted to be part of it, but one had COVID and the other had internet issues.)
Click to listen to Prosperous Pet Business Podcast Coaching Updates.
A heartfelt and very special thank you to the pet business owners who are on today’s episode:
Susan Hurst from Susan Sits Pets (Episode 93: The Compulsion to Overwork)
Kaitlyn Argiro from Pawsitivity Pet Services (Episode 94: How to Step Away from Your Pet Business)
Carly Neufeld from Cute Critter Care (Episode 96: Where, When and How to Get Client Reviews)
Kelsey Olsen from Kelsey’s Groom Shop and Boarding (Episode 97: Automate Your Business)
Stephanie Hickey from Bossy Paws Pet Sitters (Episode 98: How to Fix Many Pet Business Challenges)
Apply what you’re learning on the podcast with online courses that help you start and grow your pet business.
Links mentioned in the podcast:
- Get coached on the podcast! Email your challenge in up to 3 short sentences to Kristin Morrison now.
- Schedule a private pet business coaching session with Kristin Morrison.
- Find out more about the type of coaching Carly mentioned: Best Year Yet Coaching with Kristin Morrison.
- Click to find about more about the item Kelsey used: The Application Packet for Hiring Pet Business Staff.
- Schedule a VIP Pet Business Coaching Day in Hawaii or California.
- Check out the pet business books and audiobooks.
- Follow Kristin Morrison on Instagram.