Have you been thinking about selling your pet business or is selling your business something you might like to do even years from now? If so, this is the webinar for you.
Most pet business owners are so busy with the day-to-day items on their to do list that they don’t think about nor prepare for their future. Then one day they decide they are ready to sell (or want to simply walk away from the business). Because they haven’t prepared, these pet business owners end up making much less from their sale than they could have taken the simple steps to prepare ahead of time for the sale (or they make no money if they need or want to simply walk away from the business).
Regardless of if you want to sell your business six months from now or ten years from now, there are proven steps that you can take now which will result in more money and more ease in selling when that time does come.
Pet businesses are considered ‘hot’ businesses. There will be an eager buyer who will be happy to buy your pet business for the most money possible if you prepare your business for sale in a smart way.
Coach Kristin sold her 18-year old pet sitting business in 2013 and learned first hand the ins and outs of what it takes to sell a pet business. She’ll be sharing what she learned with you so you can be prepared and knowledgeable when the time comes for you to sell your business.
Whether you are new to pet sitting or you have been pet sitting for years, this is the class to take to get your pet business in shape so you can get top dollar when you do decide to sell.
By listening to this recording you will learn:
- What absolutely needs to happen to make the most money possible
- Step-by-step preparation tips: from thinking about selling to actually listing your business for sale
- How the purchase price gets determined and actions you can take now to increase that purchase price
- Pros and cons of working with a business broker vs. selling yourself
- Where and how to find a buyer if you decide to sell the business yourself
- The ideal amount of time to prepare your business for sale
- What increases the likelihood of selling your business quickly
- Why focusing on your exit strategy now is so powerful – even if you are just starting your pet business
- And more!
This webinar recording is over an hour in length and the replay link will be emailed to you for immediate viewing and listening on your computer NOW.
Order the Create Your Exit Plan: How to Prepare Your Pet Business For Sale webinar recording today and begin the process today to prepare your pet business for sale!